Saab Grintek Defence

Saab Grintek is a turnkey solutions integrator specialising in the design, supply, deployment, commissioning and maintenance of multi – technology telecommunication systems for mobile broadband and converged solutions, through partnerships with our customers and technology providers.

To achieve this all structures in SGT working closely with the customer to ensure a complete network ownership cycle: from analysing user requirements through concept design and planning, to implementation and operation if needed, as well as continuous optimisation of their network through its life cycle. We aim to market ourselves well and execute superbly.

Specializing in integrated, leading-edge and comprehensive solutions across the entire spectrum of telecommunications. The company’s vision is to be the innovative systems integrator of choice for telecommunications solutions. “Your partnership to telecommunications success”.

SGT is a subsidiary of Saab South Africa, who owns 70% of the share whilst the remainder 30% is owned by Freetel Telecommunications – SGT’s BEE partner. Saab South Africa is a subsidiary of Saab AB Sweden.

Read more

civil security and defence